VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 04:12:38 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures of the house.  (Read 3369 times)
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2012, 04:33:51 EDT »

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/InspectorVol/

Just for information the wood floors, kitchen cabinets, vanities, table and bench are made of maple. Cabinets. table and bench are cabinet grade of course and floors are number 2 soft maple. Floors are stained cherry, cabinets are the same color but with a dose of black to darken them and I think it brought out a little more red which we like. Table and bench is a mixture that is kind of a brown gold. Vanities are a mix or walnut, red mahogany and black and they are very dark and just almost have a purple cast to them. Cabinet, vanities, and table are all done in a shaker style. Kitchen cabinets have inset doors, appliance garage with lazy susan above, spice rack and a large stack of drawers(no pic) in the bar. I forgot to take pic of utility room but it is 6' x 15'.
The siding is cypress board and batten. There is crown mold through out with a piece of base cap for neck mold in the kitchen/dining/great room that has a 12 high vaulted ceiling.

It is just a small house. A little less than 1,100 feet heated but we are tickled with it. We worked hard on this for a long time. My wife picked all the colors and I think she did a good job.

We did the vast majority of the work.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 04:40:06 EDT by Inspector Vol » Logged
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 05:14:05 EDT »

Couldn't access the pics. Said I needed a password.
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 05:21:33 EDT »

Should be fixed now.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 01:40:53 EDT »

Love it!   
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 06:32:49 EDT »

My only question is; think you can get grass to grow out front or you going artificial turf?
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 07:26:17 EDT »

Very nice
Jedi Master
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 04:55:13 EDT »

Good job.  Nice work that you have done so far. 

What brand and color paint did you use on the wall in this photo?:  http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/InspectorVol/?action=view&current=DSC00903.jpg

Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 05:19:05 EDT »

It is Porter Paint, and i don't know the color. I will check though. The color is actually a little darker than that pic shows because of the flash.

Here is a another pic I didn't put in there. No flash so its shows up a little darker.
Jedi Master
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 06:19:10 EDT »

Thanks.  Your non-flash picture shows the color to be darker and more brown than what I was hoping.   The first pic with flash seemed to be more of a reddish brown or rust color.  Again, congrats on your house!

Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 06:56:38 EDT »

Thanks for the comment. It is what I would call more of a purplely brown.  I like dark colors in my bedroom.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: