VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 03:08:12 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: revolver a clarification  (Read 2317 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2011, 05:56:06 EST »

In the locked thread below you ask "how can you unequivocally state we don't have a locker room situation like to here?"

Its a two part answer.  One I think its hard to have a "TO situation" because TOis in a class by himself in that regard.  He destroyed locker rooms in Dallas and Philly both.  That's a pretty high bar. 

Second it was not unequivocal. It was an opinion like anything else.

I think for sure there is provably some tension and fingure pointing.  Poole's comments indicate this more than any rumor. But we dontvhave "a TO". He is in a class by himself. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 10:06:53 EST »

From what I'm reading, your judgment is wrong. Rucker on 247 is terming Da'Rick's behavior as "malicious" to "team chemistry and accountability". This makes Da'Rick sound EXACTLY like a TO wanna-be.

Basically whereas Janzen was causing problems only for himself, Da'Rick is a destructive force to team chemistry and that's why he is being dealt with.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
10EC
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 10:12:54 EST »

Basically whereas Janzen was causing problems only for himself, Da'Rick is a destructive force to team chemistry and that's why he is being dealt with.

This is a direct result of not having any Senior leadership...  Can you imagine Al Wilson dealing with this?  Yes, there would be blood.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 06:08:01 EST »

From what I'm reading, your judgment is wrong. Rucker on 247 is terming Da'Rick's behavior as "malicious" to "team chemistry and accountability". This makes Da'Rick sound EXACTLY like a TO wanna-be.

Okay, as more information comes out, he seems worse by the minute. 

I stand by my statement about TO though.  When DaRick wrecks TWO locker rooms, dances on a logo, cries in public, seems to threaten suicide, yells at his QB during a game....where do I stop?  Then, and only then, is he like TO.

But I can believe "TO wannabe".   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 06:35:09 EST »

I finally got a chance to read this:

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2011/dec/02/darick-rogers-status-appears-limbo/#comments

I personally think the whole thing is overblown, just MO.

OTOH, the team...not just DaRick or Bray, but MOST of the team...did not show up for UK.  I stated below the day after the game that I saw some individuals trying really hard but not most of them...again, just MO. 

I stand by that.  Whatever the case was with DaRick, how big a part of the UK fiasco he was,  I don't know.  But the TEAM effort sucked and had best improve in the future.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: