VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 06:47:04 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nate Peterman "ready to start" for the Bills  (Read 2305 times)
Creek Walker
« on: September 04, 2017, 04:10:57 EDT »

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/12220/nathan-peterman

Such a Tennessee story. 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 03:44:27 EDT »

You can't judge a player by one bad half, particularly when that half is his first ever taste of D1 college football, it's in the SEC, and actually in the Swamp.  Seems obvious to me, but a lot of Tennessee fans apparently just don't get that.

Well, they kind of have to now.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 03:54:44 EDT »

To be fair, it IS the Bills.  And this aint 1994.  Not exactly the cradle of QBs.

Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 12:11:19 EDT »

To be fair, it IS the Bills.  And this aint 1994.  Not exactly the cradle of QBs.

Peterman will make $465,000 to throw around the pigskin for the Bills this season. I don't know about you, but I can say with certainty that I wouldn't turn down that contract if Buffalo extended it to me. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 01:10:55 EDT »

Peterman will make $465,000 to throw around the pigskin for the Bills this season. I don't know about you, but I can say with certainty that I wouldn't turn down that contract if Buffalo extended it to me. 

I get that.  But let's pump the breaks on the idea that Peterman is some great NFL talent that we let get away.  The two guys in front of him in Buffalo are both in the concussion protocol and may not be cleared for the first game.  If that's the case, Peterman is literally the only QB they have.  Under normal circumstances, he'd be their 3rd QB.  And in the NFL you can only dress 2 QBs on gameday.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: