VTTW Board Index
May 10, 2024, 11:00:03 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sheesh what a disaster......  (Read 4478 times)
Ridge Runner
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2014, 01:49:37 EST »

From the very opening snap. Seattle's D is just dominating and Peyton not being sharp ain't helping matters much.
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 04:04:48 EST »

Disaster would have been an improvement.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 04:18:42 EST »

It almost looked like Denver's entire team had their fill of Colorado's newly legalized cash crop right before taking the field.

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 04:19:07 EST »

I quit watching with about 5 minutes left in the first half and didn't watch another minute. I even skipped the halftime show.
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 04:27:19 EST »

Thank God they had a Cops marathon playing on SpikeTV.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 05:04:38 EST »

I quit watching with about 5 minutes left in the first half and didn't watch another minute. I even skipped the halftime show.

Halftime was pretty good.  I'm not generally a pop music fan, but Bruno Mars is about as good as it gets in that genre.  And RHCP's were there for 30 seconds or so.

Next year, they need to move away from pop.  The last four years have been Black Eyed Peas, Madonna, Beyonce, and Bruno Mars.  How about Foo Fighters, or Zac Brown Band?

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 11:47:55 EST »

Halftime was pretty good.  I'm not generally a pop music fan, but Bruno Mars is about as good as it gets in that genre.  And RHCP's were there for 30 seconds or so.

Next year, they need to move away from pop.  The last four years have been Black Eyed Peas, Madonna, Beyonce, and Bruno Mars.  How about Foo Fighters, or Zac Brown Band?

I was thinking The Black Keys.
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 03:23:56 EST »

Screaming Eagle Dad
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 03:28:10 EST »

I don't think anybody saw what happened last night coming. My heart was pulling for the Broncos and Manning, but in my gut I knew it was the Seahawks. In football offense fills that stands but it defense that wins championships. If Peyton does come back the Broncos should find a way to get a smothering defense. Mannig is given way too much of the blame in the loss and way too much credit in the wins. Sure, he makes the calls at the LOS, but in the end it takes a total team effort to win and lose. Unfortunately most look to the man behind center as a savior or the goon when in reality it is a total team effort that makes or breaks a team.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 03:39:33 EST »

I'd love it, but they generally go for acts with a broader appeal.  Of course, given their recent brilliant choices, it'll probably be someone like Taylor Swift.  You know, so they can appeal to the NFL's core demographic of 12 year old girls.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 05:32:58 EST »

I don't think anybody saw what happened last night coming. My heart was pulling for the Broncos and Manning, but in my gut I knew it was the Seahawks. In football offense fills that stands but it defense that wins championships. If Peyton does come back the Broncos should find a way to get a smothering defense. Mannig is given way too much of the blame in the loss and way too much credit in the wins. Sure, he makes the calls at the LOS, but in the end it takes a total team effort to win and lose. Unfortunately most look to the man behind center as a savior or the goon when in reality it is a total team effort that makes or breaks a team.

"If" Peyton comes back....

They're gonna have to drag that guy off the field. 

I'm on record as saying that he will play until the deterioration of his skills start tarnishing his legacy, but even if that were not true, I can't see a competitor like Peyton - or anyone that competitive - willing to quit on this note. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 05:56:01 EST »

"If" Peyton comes back....

They're gonna have to drag that guy off the field. 

I'm on record as saying that he will play until the deterioration of his skills start tarnishing his legacy, but even if that were not true, I can't see a competitor like Peyton - or anyone that competitive - willing to quit on this note. 

My thoughts exactly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: