VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 11:46:02 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tee Hodge to the portal.......  (Read 1998 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2021, 09:03:19 EDT »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/just-in-vols-rb-enters-transfer-portal/ar-AANSlrV?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531
10EC
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 11:07:17 EDT »

I hate Murvul... just wanted to say that...
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 11:29:35 EDT »

Heard this was coming late in the week.  I talked to Tee's Dad this afternoon.  He wasn't gitshirted. His decision. He's got some good options at the P5 and G6 levels.  Great kid, and a very good football player and athlete. Tee will be a good get for somebody.

Go Army - Beat Navy!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 12:46:24 EDT »

Who? 

Good luck to him.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2021, 01:33:31 EDT »

Who? 

Good luck to him.

You are a total douchebag.

Go Army - Beat Navy!
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2021, 04:33:44 EDT »

Best of luck to the young man.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2021, 06:14:10 EDT »

He seems to be a good talent.  I take this as a decent sign of our RB talent and depth.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2021, 02:33:19 EDT »

You are a total douchebag.

Thank you! Coming from you, that's a  compliment. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2021, 02:37:28 EDT »

Thank you! Coming from you, that's a  compliment. 

FYI, my response was literally the first thing I thought when I heard the news. I didn't even know we had a player by that name. I don't memorize our lineup, nor do obsess over East Tennessee HS football, so I truly didn't know who he was.  My comment had absolutely nothing to do with what you posted.

But you managed to repsond with your usual "class".  Thank you for once again showing what a class act you are!   

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2021, 03:35:55 EDT »

F

But you managed to repsond with your usual "class".  Thank you for once again showing what a class act you are!   

You smart ass off about a player who is transferring and you point this finger at me?  Classic case of pot meet kettle right there. 

And I don't "obsess" about East Tennessee High School Football.  I covered it for 25 years as a media guy, and I was the radio play by play guy for Maryville during Tee's 4 years there.  I know him well, and his father is a good friend.  I'll opine on things I have personal knowledge of whenever the hell I want to. 

I take back what I said about you being a douchebag.  That's insulting good douchbags. 

You are simply a miserable prick. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2021, 09:03:14 EDT »

You smart ass off about a player who is transferring and you point this finger at me?  Classic case of pot meet kettle right there. 

And I don't "obsess" about East Tennessee High School Football.  I covered it for 25 years as a media guy, and I was the radio play by play guy for Maryville during Tee's 4 years there.  I know him well, and his father is a good friend.  I'll opine on things I have personal knowledge of whenever the hell I want to. 

I take back what I said about you being a douchebag.  That's insulting good douchbags. 

Point the finger at you?  I simply expressed my opinion, and you attacked me as usual.

You wanna call names? I can do a lot better than that, but I won't be dragged down to your level.

And let me defend myself again.  Saying  "Who" is not an attack on anyone. Just MY OPINION, that I am entitled to in spite of an old bitter dude like you with anger management issues having a problem with, is not any big deal.

I defend my right to be unaware of the UT roster or what the bona fides of the (what I read was) the 4th string running back are.  The product is that bad. If I am unaware of who a player is, I can express that in a message board, like a reasonable person would, and not expect to be called a "douche bag".  It wasn't an attack on Tee at all. I wished him luck.  I even think he might have some success elsewhere.  I just honestly didn't know that much about him.

Here is another thing to ponder.  UT LEADS THE NATION in portal transfers this year.  So when yet another player, and again, per one source the 4th guy on our RB depth  chart, announces he is entering the portal, forgive me if I don't start "clutching my pearls" and worrying about it.

I'm not worried about it. You calling me any number of names is not going to change that.

I could win the "name calling game with you", but I am not going to stoop to your level. I have too much class for that. 

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2021, 09:47:53 EDT »

One other thing...a lot of fans on other message boards are even now saying he's fifth or sixth on the depth chart.  That could just be fans talking, but it seems to be the common knowledge.  If so, even less of a loss to the Vols.  But hey, just pointing that merits being called a D-bag.  Apparently.   

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2021, 10:13:47 EDT »

One other thing...a lot of fans on other message boards are even now saying he's fifth or sixth on the depth chart.  That could just be fans talking, but it seems to be the common knowledge.  If so, even less of a loss to the Vols.  But hey, just pointing that merits being called a D-bag.  Apparently.   

There you go trying to justify your being an #badword#. 

Typical of you.

Go to hell.  Done with you.

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2021, 10:19:18 EDT »

I have not seen much film of Tee since he's been in Knoxville....What little I have seen it appears that he was made more for Poot Gumps offense than Huepel's.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 03:20:10 EDT by Tnphil » Logged
Cobbvol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2021, 01:36:44 EDT »

Of all the running backs, the coaching change hurt him more than anyone. He is simply a different style back than what HC Heupel uses in his offense.
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2021, 02:42:25 EDT »

Of all the running backs, the coaching change hurt him more than anyone. He is simply a different style back than what HC Heupel uses in his offense.
Very true
HE is a between the tackles style runner.
We have a couple of others that are serviceable in that mode but are also better in space.
As HTV said, good kid, good talent and will help whomever he joins
Wish him nothing but the best going forward

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2021, 05:33:38 EDT »

There you go trying to justify your being an #badword#. 

Typical of you.

Go to hell.  Done with you.

Good riddance! I was going to post that I am going to ignore whatever else you say so its very mutual.

Lets be clear though, only one person lost their shizzle here and it wasnt me

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2021, 10:31:49 EDT »

It didn't insult me too bad....lol. How you been feeling?

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: