VTTW Board Index
May 10, 2024, 09:41:53 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is an unmitigated disaster  (Read 1616 times)
Creek Walker
« on: September 21, 2013, 11:03:25 EDT »

I don't know which team is worse. What's sad is if Worley had started, we are up. Smh.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 11:31:29 EDT »

I don't know which team is worse. What's sad is if Worley had started, we are up. Smh.

Cruel irony.   
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 11:33:18 EDT »

Yep. No worse than 16-14 Vols right now. You can't blame Butch for wanting a QB who attempts to make more plays, but I can't believe he stuck with him the whole half. I also can't believe one of the true frosh isn't better than these two.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

TallVol
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 12:20:55 EDT »

I am just tired of all of it. The coaching changes, the blundering teams, the reality sitting in the back of your mind that the game will be bad, the highs right now are just until you go up against a higher ranked team. This had to be the toughest stretch I have ever endured as a fan. And go top it all off you have to listen to those smug, know it all A-holes calling the games to constantly point it all out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: