VTTW Board Index
May 21, 2024, 02:04:30 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pitbulls need lovin' too  (Read 2720 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2014, 03:55:18 EST »

Tampa man accused of performing sex act with pit bull in yard

WFTS Webteam
Mar 5, 2014
5 hours ago

Bernard Marsonek is accused of performing a sex act with a pit bull in his yard.
A group of disturbed Tampa residents flagged down an officer Monday to report what they’d seen a 57-year-old neighbor doing in his yard: Performing a sex act with a pit bull, police said.

Bernard Marsonek of 8125 Marks St. is charged with animal cruelty and taking part in sexual activity involving animals.

After neighbors got the police’s attention, an officer found a small crowd of disturbed residents gathered who said they had yelled at Marsonek to stop. They said Marsonek ignored them.

Officers tried to interview Marsonek in his home, but he refused to cooperate with them, police said. They found a gun and ammunition in a search, police said, resulting in another charge because they said Marsonek is a felon.

Hillsborough County Animal Services took custody of eight large pit bulls that were located on his property.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/tampa-man-accused-of-performing-sex-act-with-pit-bull-in-yard

GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 04:45:28 EST »

Any news if the dogs were male or female? (Trying to figure out the cruelty charge).

So many questions, so few answers!

G          
Screaming Eagle Dad
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 06:25:23 EST »

Thats just freakin' sick.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 06:52:37 EST »

Reminds me of a joke I heard the other day...

Man walks up to a Indian and asked him how much he would take for his talking horse?

Indian Said....horse no talk

Man to horse.....how you doing today horse? Horse replied, I'm doing fine and thanks for asking.

Indian just stood there with his eyes wide open in disbelief because his horse did talk!!!

The man then asks the Indian how much would he take for his talking sheep?

Indian replied......Sheep lies!!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 06:55:54 EST by Tnphil » Logged
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 03:28:58 EST »

Two guys were driving down the street and saw a dog licking itself.  One guy says, "I sure wish I could do that."  The other guy responds, "Man that dog would bite you!"   
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 06:35:41 EST »

Two guys were driving down the street and saw a dog licking itself.  One guy says, "I sure wish I could do that."  The other guy responds, "Man that dog would bite you!"   

That, my friend, is an original from Lewis Grizzard; a great writer, speaker and I loved him so much that I could care less that he was speaking of ugga when that joke was made. Probably the best known uga fan known to mankind. Make sure you find some of his recordings! He was a "great American".

G
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2014, 05:15:06 EST »

Reminds me of a joke I heard the other day...

Man walks up to a Indian and asked him how much he would take for his talking horse?

Indian Said....horse no talk

Man to horse.....how you doing today horse? Horse replied, I'm doing fine and thanks for asking.

Indian just stood there with his eyes wide open in disbelief because his horse did talk!!!

The man then asks the Indian how much would he take for his talking sheep?

Indian replied......Sheep lies!!

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: