VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 03:20:57 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pig Howard speaks  (Read 3115 times)
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2016, 12:53:46 EST »

http://nfldraftgeek.com/pighoward-nfldraftinterview.html
VOLveeta
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 01:01:33 EST »

Dang.  The prohibition of marijuana is a political issue and I'll keep my mouth shut about it but... it's a shame that this very humble kid who did something EVERYONE I KNEW IN COLLEGE did... it's all a shame.  I appreciate his love for the program and institution.  He's a class act.  Bless you Pig!!!
10EC
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 02:29:53 EST »

Dang.  The prohibition of marijuana is a political issue and I'll keep my mouth shut about it but... it's a shame that this very humble kid who did something EVERYONE I KNEW IN COLLEGE did... it's all a shame.  I appreciate his love for the program and institution.  He's a class act.  Bless you Pig!!!

Not one puff for me...  Drugs is stoopid...

Now beer... Woe different story
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 03:35:07 EST »

D.G: What do you think the future looks like for Volunteer football under Butch Jones?

P.H: Tennessee football is headed in a great direction under the leadership of Coach Jones.  He's a players coach and the team will execute and respond well to his leadership.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Creek Walker
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 04:02:30 EST »

Kudos to Pig. It's always refreshing to see young folks step up and take responsibility for their actions, and it looks like he has done that. I feel no sympathy for the way his career at UT ended; he knew the rules and chose to break them. But hopefully he keeps his head on straight and becomes a contributor to society.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 05:01:43 EST »

There's a Paul Harvey to this story.  It was more than just smoking pot that cost Pig. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: