VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 06:42:47 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uk loss was bound to happen...  (Read 1410 times)
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2011, 02:34:38 EST »

I said all week,gotta beat UK before worrying about a bowl..the past few UK games were close,the last 2 went to ot and with having to play as many freshmen this year it was the perfect storm for a season that has sucked..but coaching or lack there of was the reason for this loss..I like coach Dooley but he needs to ditch the orange pants and worry about coaching..The team wearing them hasnt been any better..I cant remember a UT game where they won wearing the damned things..Its not what you wear its how you prepare!!He needed this game to be bowl bound and make this team better for next year with the extra practice and game experience and he failed..They acted like they won the super bowl last week..yeah the ball finally bounced their way for a change but it doesnt make a $hit if you lose to UK the next week..he wasnt hired to celebrate beating Vandy I dont care how many freshmen they had to play or how many injuries this year..UK and Vandy are suppose to lose to UT..That wildcat b.s at the goal line that lead to a fumble and no points was stupid..put the ball in the qb's hands that got ya there...he said the players grew up a lil after the Vandy win,well maybe he grew up as a coach after the UK loss..Keep your feet on the ground next year coach!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: