VTTW Board Index
May 09, 2024, 11:22:39 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About that storming the field thing...  (Read 2102 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2012, 04:23:41 EDT »

Check out the results of the poll.  Uh-oh.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/sep/12/if-ut-beats-florida-please-remain-seated/

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 04:50:18 EDT »

I wouldn't take that too seriously, it's obviously a humorous response by most.  Who can resist picking "I have my bonding company's number handy"?  I picked it myself in fact, but even if I were going to the game, which I am not, I would not even dream of storming the field.

Also...IMO that poll would be better if one of the choices was "fizzle the KPD anyway".  No need to mention storming the field, that choice should just be on there.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 10:30:00 EDT »

This sentence cracks me up..

" KPD spokesman Darrell DeBusk said police have heard rumblings of such a scheme on social media sites."
Screaming Eagle Dad
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 08:21:35 EDT »

I just read that article. I know its all jsut preventative measures but If I'm Will Muschamp I'm using it as locker room material in a big, big way!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: