VTTW Board Index
May 22, 2024, 06:00:04 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Suicide Watch in Alabama is AVERTED  (Read 1620 times)
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2013, 03:47:16 EST »

Apparently Satan errrrrrrr Saban is near a multi year extension with a payout per year of $7 Million......

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 10:07:08 EST »

Good cause now we can beat that arse   

The only regret I have about Urban leaving Fla is that we never beat him while there...Satan will fall....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 12:39:28 EST »

If our handling of Fulmer in 2008 was poor, what Texas just did with Brown is disgraceful.  Their flirtation with Saban was basically the same thing that Auburn did with Petrino back in the day, except ut didn't even make an effort to keep it a secret.  You have a sitting coach who's been there for 16 years and has won at the highest level, and you're publicly courting his replacement?  I don't care for Mack Brown personally- but still, that's shameful.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 04:15:37 EST »

If our handling of Fulmer in 2008 was poor, what Texas just did with Brown is disgraceful.  Their flirtation with Saban was basically the same thing that Auburn did with Petrino back in the day, except ut didn't even make an effort to keep it a secret.  You have a sitting coach who's been there for 16 years and has won at the highest level, and you're publicly courting his replacement?  I don't care for Mack Brown personally- but still, that's shameful.

well I think it was his decision for sure.  but i guess the way it went down he kind of almost had to go.

I was drinking beer with a colleague who has a PhD fromTexas who was of the opinion that it would be better to ease him out....which is what I thought about Fulmer. I think we were both right but time will tell.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: