VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 11:14:28 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Titans hire Whisenhut. I kinda  (Read 2498 times)
SmokeyJoe
« on: January 14, 2014, 12:42:40 EST »

like it!
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 12:46:06 EST »

I like it too!! Maybe the Titans will score more than 17 points now and will stop making a Pro-Bowler out of the field goal kicker every year!!
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 01:09:56 EST »

I like it too!! Maybe the Titans will score more than 17 points now and will stop making a Pro-Bowler out of the field goal kicker every year!!

Don't see how they can, unless Wizzie can bring Phillip Rivers to Nashville with him. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Hollerboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 03:34:54 EST »

Don't see how they can, unless Wizzie can bring Phillip Rivers to Nashville with him. 
I know that this is a big if but....if Locker can stay healthy, he showed that he can get it done at a high level. He was awesome before the injury...IF he can stay healthy then we will be fine....but i would draft a qb just in case. He may also benefit from working with a legit offensive mind...he had Palmer and Loggins the past 3 years and consensus is, they sucked. I am hopeful for the first time in many years.

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 04:12:03 EST »

Not a big follower of free agency... Kerry Collins did very well as an old guy for a year or two. Not convinced they will keep Locker, or need to. I do agree he CAN, but seems a bit fragile.  I'm going to research 49ers qb and Seahawks. Don't remember either tho it seems like I should remember Wilson. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 04:16:04 EST »

2nd & 3rd rounders respectively.  Nevada-Reno & Wiscomsin. I knew I didn't remember either!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Volcreed
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 01:37:39 EST »

Great hire IMO best experienced NFL coach left on the market. I am anything but a Titans fan and I love the hire.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: