VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 11:41:59 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know exactly when ESPN will release its schedule?  (Read 1678 times)
Creek Walker
« on: July 11, 2013, 08:19:03 EDT »

I assume that's the holdup right now on getting some kickoff times announced? The A.P. game is going to be such a snoozer anyway, I'm hoping that it'll at least fall back to PPV so we can maybe get a 4 p.m. kickoff as opposed to a 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. kickoff. Nothing sucks worse than a 1 p.m. game the first couple of games of the season.

Speaking of snoozers (which is our home schedule in general), I saw an email from the UTAD yesterday saying that LOWER LEVEL tickets are still available for Auburn. I don't think I recall a time when an SEC home game had lowers available...certainly not a traditionally powerful team like Auburn.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 02:41:24 EDT »

I assume that's the holdup right now on getting some kickoff times announced? The A.P. game is going to be such a snoozer anyway, I'm hoping that it'll at least fall back to PPV so we can maybe get a 4 p.m. kickoff as opposed to a 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. kickoff. Nothing sucks worse than a 1 p.m. game the first couple of games of the season.

Speaking of snoozers (which is our home schedule in general), I saw an email from the UTAD yesterday saying that LOWER LEVEL tickets are still available for Auburn. I don't think I recall a time when an SEC home game had lowers available...certainly not a traditionally powerful team like Auburn.

I think we can only have 2 PPV games per year (until next season, when SECN takes them all).  I would guess that AP and South Bammer will be the two.  So they'll probably kickoff at 4 (at the earliest).

Memphisvolunteer
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 05:19:05 EDT »

Actually each school is only allowed 1 PPV game per the current contract.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 02:37:06 EDT »

...certainly not a traditionally powerful team like Auburn.

Yeah...but neither program is worth a crap at the moment.   Maybe in a couple years....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: