VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 04:25:54 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UTSports.com got a facelift... check it out  (Read 6812 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2012, 08:30:36 EDT »

www.utsports.com

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 08:38:09 EDT »

It's interesting that they're choosing to undergo a complete overhaul of their website every year now. That isn't a cheap venture.

Anyway, I liked the old look better...but that's okay. That'll allow me to use a couple of aspects I liked from the old website in a new website I'm working on without anyone accusing me of lifting them from UTsports.com  
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 08:41:37 EDT »

It's interesting that they're choosing to undergo a complete overhaul of their website every year now. That isn't a cheap venture.

Anyway, I liked the old look better...but that's okay. That'll allow me to use a couple of aspects I liked from the old website in a new website I'm working on without anyone accusing me of lifting them from UTsports.com  

Have you ever liked anything new better than the old? 

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 08:50:45 EDT »

No.

Oh, I'm sorry, that question is usually for me. 
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 09:14:20 EDT »

Yes, as a matter of fact. The UTsports.com website makeover from last year was far better than the one before that. And the new VTTW is way better than the old threaded board. Heck, I even like your new car better than your old car.

Wait, why am I explaining myself to you? Seems like the standard response of GET BENT would suffice. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 09:14:47 EDT »

I'm guessing this was a function of combining the two athletic departments- no need for separate mens' and womens' websites anymore.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 09:19:41 EDT »

Yes, as a matter of fact. The UTsports.com website makeover from last year was far better than the one before that. And the new VTTW is way better than the old threaded board. Heck, I even like your new car better than your old car.

Wait, why am I explaining myself to you? Seems like the standard response of GET BENT would suffice. 

EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 09:53:31 EDT »

I think he is just showing his crotchety side aka midtnvol......

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

101stDad
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 10:51:43 EDT »

So, what's wrong with being old and crotchety?  It beats being old and dead.   
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2012, 11:39:19 EDT »

My theory is that Revolver isn't secure with the fact that he's about to step squarely into middle age. 
10EC
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 11:56:39 EDT »

My theory is that Revolver isn't secure with the fact that he's about to step squarely into middle age. 

Hmmm, losing weight, new tattoo and now a new car.... you may be on to something...

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 12:24:43 EDT »

Hmmm, losing weight, new tattoo and now a new car.... you may be on to something...

Hmmm, 4th new childhood ...

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 04:37:40 EDT »

I have way more fun now than I ever did before... If that's true, it's subconscious.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 04:40:39 EDT »

Very funny, but only the car could even be interpreted that way. With the weight I'm taking my life back. The ink was in honor of my grandfather and is never shown.

EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2012, 02:22:53 EDT »

Wait midtnvol aint a zombie poster????

Bless my shorts!!!!!

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

CrossVol
Starter

Peyton in 2012!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 02:39:27 EDT »

They probably had a bunch of CS grad students do it.  Cheap labor.

Wherever you go, there you are.
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 03:38:40 EDT »

They probably had a bunch of CS grad students do it.  Cheap labor.

In some ways it looks like it...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: