VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 12:57:56 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gamers  (Read 2999 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2012, 11:33:40 EST »

Skyrim for 360 just $25 on Amazon. I am normally not a big fan of those types of games, but I've heard so many good things about it that I went for it at that price.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 11:51:39 EST »

Also, Gamestop is running their B2G1 used sale right now.  I picked up 3 new games today.

Creek Walker
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 12:21:57 EST »

I hated Skyrim. And after getting halfway thru AC3 and getting bored I've decided I'm never buying another game from any franchise other than GTA, COD or NCAA Football unless I find it on the bargain rack.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 01:49:46 EST »

I hated Skyrim. And after getting halfway thru AC3 and getting bored I've decided I'm never buying another game from any franchise other than GTA, COD or NCAA Football unless I find it on the bargain rack.

There is so much to do in Skyrim, I would think that anyone could find something to like.  Hell, you can avoid the main storyline altogether and still have months of content. 

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 02:13:29 EST »

I hadn't picked up AC:R in awhile, but with the week off last week I picked up where I left off determined to power through it before Christmas when I'll be getting AC3.
eVOLved
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 04:19:02 EST »

Because all of you kept pumping the AC Series, I finally broke down and got AC, ACII and AC Rev.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 04:22:30 EST »

Because all of you kept pumping the AC Series, I finally broke down and got AC, ACII and AC Rev.

You'll be happy you did!  Simply one of the best game franchises of all time. 
eVOLved
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 04:33:56 EST »

I am hooked already.  About 1/2 through AC.  Revolver gave me the advise to save the money, skip it, and just read up on the story line; however, I have never been one for listening/taking sound advise.   
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 04:41:32 EST »

I am hooked already.  About 1/2 through AC.  Revolver gave me the advise to save the money, skip it, and just read up on the story line; however, I have never been one for listening/taking sound advise.   

The visual, sounds, and sense of culture are what sets it apart from other games to me.  Feels very classy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: