VTTW Board Index
May 14, 2024, 10:28:10 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is the usual Friday reminder....  (Read 1370 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2020, 03:01:03 EST »

I will be leaving the office at 11:30 today as usual on Friday. My New Year's resolution was keep leaving early on Friday. I don't like to set the bar too high.

Thank you. That is all. Carry on. Go Vols! 
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 04:02:22 EST »

Thanks Droner. Your Friday posts are a VTTW tradition. When was the last time you missed one? Trivia anyone? lol

volsboyinsodak
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 12:33:09 EST »

I will be leaving the office at 11:30 today as usual on Friday. My New Year's resolution was keep leaving early on Friday. I don't like to set the bar too high.

Thank you. That is all. Carry on. Go Vols! 
Unfortunately I had the drive from hell getting back from Jax today
Seemed like the entire state of Tennessee was returning as well
along with a few iu vehicles (with frowny faces in them), other assorted damn yankees and few snowbirds returning to the showy expanses of our northern neighbor
Add in heavy rain from about 45 miles South of Atlanta and you have HELL on I-75!

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Navol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 02:12:13 EST »

Unfortunately I had the drive from hell getting back from Jax today
Seemed like the entire state of Tennessee was returning as well
along with a few iu vehicles (with frowny faces in them), other assorted damn yankees and few snowbirds returning to the showy expanses of our northern neighbor
Add in heavy rain from about 45 miles South of Atlanta and you have HELL on I-75!

Maybe lucky for you that apparently loads of 'em decided to spend an extra day sightseeing here in St. Aug. Not that I'm complaining; nice to see a surfeit of Tennessee orange in place of the usual Gators/Noles/Dawgs, and the turista $$ keep my taxes lower!!

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 02:32:28 EST »

Forecast said I was supposed to get rained on all the way home. But I didn’t get any until I reached the south side of Ft. Benning, then it became near-biblical.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 03:26:31 EST »

The day after the Outback Bowl when we played Boston College in Fulmer's first official game of being the head coach it took us almost 8 hours to get from Tampa to the FL-GA state line...It was bumper to bumper 10mph for the first 150 miles. Told the group I was with the next time my a$$ was flying.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: