VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 02:50:04 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well if that just doesn't sum up UT football  (Read 2013 times)
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2013, 09:15:34 EDT »

great fake FG nullified, then a crazy return off the horrid FG attempt is returned into Vol territory.

It is so hard to be a UT fan right now.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 09:18:08 EDT »

great fake FG nullified, then a crazy return off the horrid FG attempt is returned into Vol territory.

Yep.  Not many bright spots to give hope for the future (except off the field--recruiting--assuming it holds).
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 11:50:47 EDT »

It really is.  I remember leading up to the first game and in the midst of those first two wins I couldn't soak up enough Ainge, Hooker and Swain on TSR.  Now I don't listen to any of it during the week.  It's like, there's nothing to analyze.   We know our QB is awful.  We know we're slow.  So...   
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 12:31:03 EDT »

I missed the game due to company. That's was good for my sanity.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 02:05:03 EDT »

That was a perfect fake and had it blocked like you draw it up.....Then the REAL UT screwed it up.

And to boot we've showed all the other teams we have that in our playbook and we used it against a Sunbelt team.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: