VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 01:46:14 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Request:  (Read 2324 times)
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 01, 2013, 11:13:16 EDT »

My brother in law is in need of three or four tickets for this weekend's game.  If you have four together you desirte to sell send me a IM ASAP and let me know where/how much per ticket/and how to make contact with you to transfer said ducats.

Thanks in advance for your kind consideration.

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 11:22:38 EDT »

My brother in law is in need of three or four tickets for this weekend's game.  If you have four together you desirte to sell send me a IM ASAP and let me know where/how much per ticket/and how to make contact with you to transfer said ducats.

Thanks in advance for your kind consideration.

Let me see who is using ours this weekend.  If only 6 are being used, I may have 4 together available.
EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 11:33:48 EDT »

Let me see who is using ours this weekend.  If only 6 are being used, I may have 4 together available.

OK I also just checked the link that you provided and did find four together but in the upper deck N end zone .  I sent him that link as well and told me to let me know if he still needed four after checking at UT's website

Thanks in advance TRO

EmerilVOL

TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 11:47:42 EDT »

OK I also just checked the link that you provided and did find four together but in the upper deck N end zone .  I sent him that link as well and told me to let me know if he still needed four after checking at UT's website

Thanks in advance TRO

Mine are XX1 (upper deck), row 6.  Pretty good view actually.     Don't wait on me though if "sure things" are available. 
EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 02:20:27 EDT »

Mine are XX1 (upper deck), row 6.  Pretty good view actually.     Don't wait on me though if "sure things" are available. 

Thanks for the offer TRO but he got his tickets through the website.  THey had four he wanted so he got them.  Thanks for the offer though!

EmerilVOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: