VTTW Board Index
May 22, 2024, 05:42:39 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cuonzo tweeted this picture of the basketball team  (Read 2791 times)
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2013, 01:53:09 EDT »

I like it

Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 02:55:35 EDT »

I'm moderately excited about basketball season. Hope it doesn't turn out to be a disappointment. Cuonzo has all the pieces for a nice run into March.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 04:34:28 EDT »

If we don't get into the NCAA's and win a couple of games........then CCM needs to receive the KIFFIN treatment..
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 04:51:04 EDT »

If we don't get into the NCAA's and win a couple of games........then CCM needs to receive the KIFFIN treatment..

Depends what you mean by the "Kiffin treatment." If you mean relieved of his duties, I think there's a really good argument for that. Everything is lining up for a big year and there's no excuse for that not to happen.

But I do think that Cuonzo is a good man, a good representative for UT, a good mentor for his players, and is giving his all for Tennessee. So we as fans shouldn't be giving him anything like the hell that Kiffin deserves, IMO. 

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Creek Walker
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 05:02:49 EDT »

But I do think that Cuonzo is a good man, a good representative for UT, a good mentor for his players, and is giving his all for Tennessee. So we as fans shouldn't be giving him anything like the hell that Kiffin deserves, IMO. 

Same here. I want him to succeed. Fans aren't going to settle for anything less than an NCAA bid, and they shouldn't. But it would be a shame for Cuonzo not to work out.
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 05:06:18 EDT »

I have high expectations this year. All Vol fans should. This is a team loaded with talent, experience, and depth.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 05:56:12 EDT »

Maymon and Stokes ought to own the boards.  I really like Cuonzo too, hope it works out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: