VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 10:49:54 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One of the best things about the ending of this game  (Read 1735 times)
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2016, 03:23:08 EDT »

is Verne will not cover another Georgia game, and we handed UGA a fizzleing loss right in front of Verne, just after he brought up the hobnailed boot bullshizzle.

Without a doubt, I absolutely HATE listening to Verne, but if we keep winning, then I guess I will have to endure it for the rest of the year. And as much as I hate to listen to his slurring due to his overly fat jowls rubbing his tongue as he speaks, he will hate to cover the Vols as they keep winning, and that makes me happy :)

Go Mother F'in Vols!

11B4PJ3F7
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 04:24:03 EDT »

is Verne will not cover another Georgia game, and we handed UGA a fizzleing loss right in front of Verne, just after he brought up the hobnailed boot bullshizzle.

Without a doubt, I absolutely HATE listening to Verne, but if we keep winning, then I guess I will have to endure it for the rest of the year. And as much as I hate to listen to his slurring due to his overly fat jowls rubbing his tongue as he speaks, he will hate to cover the Vols as they keep winning, and that makes me happy :)

Go Mother F'in Vols!

About 4-5 years ago, I was really irritated at Verne.  He got like half of everything he said wrong.

A couple years ago, I decided it was humorous and just started laughing at him.  I am actually going to (almost) miss him now.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 04:24:32 EDT »

= Verne..all that half time crap about his fat ass..Daniel's is ok but ol' fat Verne has love laughing at UT's struggles the last few years and for him to feel the jaw jaw love and bring up that boot crap when jaw jaw took the lead..was very satisfying to beat them pups and stomp their eggs on a miracle play
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 05:13:03 EDT »

Go Mother F'in Vols!
I thought you were going to say that I was there ...

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 08:39:50 EDT »

I think ole Vern is having a contest to see how many time he mispronounces Jalen Reeves- Maybin's name.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: