VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 12:11:00 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VOLS beat the VOLS today  (Read 1831 times)
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2016, 02:36:37 EDT »

With that many turnovers and you go to double overtime, as it's been posted..we shouldn't have been close on the
score board.  The officiating didn't help the VOLS at all.  Worse I've seen this year.  Cut the turnovers out and it
wouldn't have been close IMO.  If we can get some young men healthy for next week and cut out the damn turn overs,
the turd game could be ours!
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 03:50:18 EDT »

Hard to beat anybody with 7 TOs......No reason for it. Got to get it corrected. It's the difference in being 6-0 and not 5-1. 700 yards of offense and lose....unreal.

Also....7 turnovers is a new school record.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 04:20:26 EDT »

Seemed like every one of them happened in one red zone or the other, too.  So they either gave them easy points, took points off the board for us, or both.  It's really miraculous that we kept it so close.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 04:26:04 EDT »

Yep....gave them at least 21 points off TO's.....Defense got tired at the end you could see it on A&Ms last 2 drives in regulation.

I called the QB keeper before it happened with my group here...I'll be damned if he didn't take it 60.
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 04:28:03 EDT »

Yep....gave them at least 21 points off TO's.....Defense got tired at the end you could see it on A&Ms last 2 drives in regulation.

I called the QB keeper before it happened with my group here...I'll be damned if he didn't take it 60.

Must be a West TN thing Phil...I told my wife that he was due for a big play....and......it happened!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: