VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 03:36:51 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alabama Saturday Night  (Read 2873 times)
Creek Walker
« on: October 24, 2015, 04:19:05 EDT »

I laughed hard. http://fanbuzz.rare.us/story/hilarious-video-pokes-fun-at-alabama-stereotypes/
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 04:33:18 EDT »

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 04:34:59 EDT »

http://www.rockytopinsider.com/2015/10/23/mamas-dont-let-your-babies-grow-up-to-be-bammers/

RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2015, 04:39:23 EDT »

You beat me to it BDV....that one is too damn funny!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 04:20:02 EDT »

The funny thing is, Kaylee just interviewed a bunch of tailgating bammer yahoos that pretty much looked like the stereotypes.  I mean, you might think the fans in those videos are filtered, but...maybe not!   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2015, 05:58:41 EDT »

The funny thing is, Kaylee just interviewed a bunch of tailgating bammer yahoos that pretty much looked like the stereotypes.  I mean, you might think the fans in those videos are filtered, but...maybe not!   

Due to my son and his family living in Birmingham for 14 years and it forcing me to go to that damn state to visit them.....I can tell you for 100%. They are exactly like that in Alabama.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2015, 06:29:27 EDT »

Due to my son and his family living in Birmingham for 14 years and it forcing me to go to that damn state to visit them.....I can tell you for 100%. They are exactly like that in Alabama.

brother I live in Huntsville and have for 25 years (except for 99-2000).  You don't have to tell me!

I will say Huntsville is better than most of the rest of the state, but that really isn't saying much when it comes to the bammers 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: