VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 10:14:31 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any word on ..........  (Read 3235 times)
Screaming Eagle Dad
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2012, 04:34:20 EST »

the recruits that committed under Dooley? Who's decommitted? Reaffirmed, or has the Vols gotten in on any new prospects since the change?
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 04:48:35 EST »

This guy switched to Duke. I don't know if this was a Dooley stretch or if he was really a good prospect.

http://tennessee.247sports.com/Article/Linebacker-Dominic-Zanca-switches-pledge-from-Tennessee-to-Duke-106289
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 05:10:35 EST »

This guy switched to Duke. I don't know if this was a Dooley stretch or if he was really a good prospect.

http://tennessee.247sports.com/Article/Linebacker-Dominic-Zanca-switches-pledge-from-Tennessee-to-Duke-106289

He's a stretch, and i'd say there are 3-4 more stretches in the class that Jones can probably let go as long as he can find better quality prospects out there. This guy was also a bad physical fit for a 4-3 defense.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 05:13:28 EST »

We lost a couple of unranked LBs in Zanca and Barnes. They were not good fits in our new scheme.

I would say we will lose an OL in Skipper, I don't see him as a good fit either.

Also keep an eye on Ferguson.

We have offered some guys who did not have offers before. Jojo Kemp, a RB out of FL who fits a spread offense, and Ryan Jenkins, a WR out of GA

101stDad
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 06:18:10 EST »

He's a stretch, and i'd say there are 3-4 more stretches in the class that Jones can probably let go as long as he can find better quality prospects out there. This guy was also a bad physical fit for a 4-3 defense.

Agree with that.  There could be some significant movement in the commitment list before all is said and done. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 06:24:12 EST »

One of the VQ guys (Price?) was on the radio here the other day, and he said that probably half of our current commits would be told to "look around". 

tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 07:32:38 EST »

Jojo Kemp, a RB out of FL

Jojo........gotta love that name. Can you hear Neyland stadium yelling GO, Go Jojo?
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 07:41:42 EST »

Tell 'em about it, Jojo!
Creek Walker
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 07:52:29 EST »

Jojo........gotta love that name. Can you hear Neyland stadium yelling GO, Go Jojo?

Kesling would manage to screw it up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: