VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 02:22:28 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gamers: I'm picking this up after work today  (Read 2773 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2014, 03:10:44 EST »

I suspect it will be the last new 360 game I'll ever buy.  Can't wait.

http://reviews.cnet.com/xbox-360-games/south-park-the-stick/4505-11457_7-35265135.html

VOLveeta
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 06:47:40 EST »

Yes, yes, yes please!!!  Give us a first glance review.  I'd like to get this and play with Ava (whose nine now)... is it just inappropriate as heck or is it okay?   
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 08:01:21 EST »

Yes, yes, yes please!!!  Give us a first glance review.  I'd like to get this and play with Ava (whose nine now)... is it just inappropriate as heck or is it okay?   

Well, I wouldn't presume to determine what is inappropriate for other peoples' kids, but based on what I've heard, there is uncensored profanity, (cartoon) nudity, climbing up into a certain character's rectum (If you watch the show, I'm sure you know who), and <GASP> Barbara Streisand.  So, it's up to you.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 10:30:21 EST »

I am attempting to finish AC IV and GTA V, and then I will be buying a XBox One. The Titanfall bundle is calling my name.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 11:42:33 EST »

I am attempting to finish AC IV and GTA V, and then I will be buying a XBox One. The Titanfall bundle is calling my name.

Maybe I need some Xboxers to talk me down off the ledge.  But when I upgrade in a few months, I think I'm leaning towards switching to the PS4.  That fact that with a lot of the new releases, the One is only able to handle 720p and/or 30 FPS while the PS4 gets the full 1080/60 is swaying me.  Can that be fixed with updates, or is the hardware difference that great?

Creek Walker
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 12:06:58 EST »

Maybe I need some Xboxers to talk me down off the ledge.  But when I upgrade in a few months, I think I'm leaning towards switching to the PS4.  That fact that with a lot of the new releases, the One is only able to handle 720p and/or 30 FPS while the PS4 gets the full 1080/60 is swaying me.  Can that be fixed with updates, or is the hardware difference that great?

If I ever upgrade I'm going PS4.
VOLveeta
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 12:15:29 EST »

I'm a loyal Xbox guy, really love xbox live.  But I don't think I'll be upgrading for at least a couple of years.  I just can't justify it.  But if I do, it'll be Xbox one.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 12:21:00 EST »

Okay, I'm only about 30 minutes in, but this is great.  If you're a fan of the show, there are all kinds of little easter eggs you're going to recognize.  I mean, I just ran into Al Gore, who sent me on a quest to find ManBearPig.  It doesn't get any better than that.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2014, 05:39:16 EDT »

One word: Canada.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: