VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 06:56:39 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I love those down South whining to the mountain tops  (Read 2942 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2016, 04:43:12 EDT »

about Alleva "digging in his heels when it was Foley who created the issue to start with digging in his heels vowing to not play on Sunday or Monday - What freaking whinny assed hypocrites!
Foley tried to cheat, got caught, burned and now the crocs are now paying the price, including the lost income to the hogtown businesses

I told my puppy friends today I would be rooting for them at the cocktail party.  I (almost) wish I was still living down there so I could laugh at them on my way back from the lame chicken game.

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 05:52:17 EDT »

The hypocrisy is running deep on the VS tonight.
Creek Walker
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 05:56:00 EDT »

I mean, I actually read someone whining because this will mean Florida will likely "miss out" on the revenue of a trip to Atlanta -- as if the Gata are actually being punished for having to play 8 games like everyone else. I presume that statement was made with a straight face.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 06:14:24 EDT »

I bet there is better rules in place going forward to prevent this from happening again. Hurricanes in the South during football season....who'd a thought it.

This was a 3 ring circus that was allowed by a weak SEC office.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 03:28:47 EDT »

I bet there is better rules in place going forward to prevent this from happening again. Hurricanes in the South during football season....who'd a thought it.

This was a 3 ring circus that was allowed by a weak SEC office.

It was announced that in the future the SEC commish would have greater authority over rescheduling.

Methinks he already had that, just didn't use it in a timely manner.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 06:17:29 EDT »

It was announced that in the future the SEC commish would have greater authority over rescheduling.

Methinks he already had that, just didn't use it in a timely manner.   

I went over to the LSU board within a hour after it was announced the game would be played on Nov. 19th. There was a thread that already had 338 replies about the subject...The first 50 or so replies were.....Well we showed Florida who's boss....Lets see if Florida tries to wimp out of this game too....Our (LSU) AD slapped Foley upside the head and made him like it.etc..etc..etc..

Then...the word got out in the thread that part of this deal was that LSU agreed to play in Gainesville in 2017 & 2018.....the thread went downhill quick after that word got out......It was some funny reading after that.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 12:50:30 EDT »

I'll be rooting for LSU on Nov 19, that's for sure.
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2016, 12:56:54 EDT »

I'll be rooting for LSU on Nov 19, that's for sure.
imhope the whiny assed crocs lose every remaining game and struggle to beat KY in the standings

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2016, 01:25:30 EDT »

imhope the whiny assed crocs lose every remaining game and struggle to beat KY in the standings
THIS!!!

For all of you that don't understand this sentiment, you apparently have never lived in the shizzlehole called Florida.

11B4PJ3F7
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: