VTTW Board Index
May 24, 2024, 05:45:30 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kiffin's job may not be safe now....  (Read 2481 times)
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2012, 07:23:56 EST »

USC has a chance to ruin top-ranked Notre Dame’s national championship hopes with a victory over the Irish at home on Saturday.

With USC’s starter Matt Barkley out with a shoulder injury, his backup Max Wittek took it upon himself to make a bold prediction of Saturday’s game. According to CollegeFootballTalk, Wittek went on ESPN Radio on Tuesday and said that the Trojans would beat the Irish.

“We haven’t got the full game plan yet, but from what I can tell, we’re going to play our offense, whatever coach (Lane) Kiffin feels comfortable giving me. If he wants to air it out, let’s air it out,” Wittek said. “If he wants to pound it on the ground, let’s do that. Like I said, I’m going to go out there, I’m going to play within myself, within the system, and we’re going to win this ballgame.”

Wittek, a redshirt freshman, has seen limited action this season for the 7-4 Trojans. Wittek has completed eight of nine passes this season for 95 yards, including all three of his attempts for 40 yards during the fourth quarter of Saturday’s loss to UCLA.

ND's defense will tee off on this guy...he may not make it till half time...Talk about locker room poster board material..USC will get blown out
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 03:05:59 EST »

I hope they do get blown out. I also hope Kiffin makes it to next year. He deserves to.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 06:17:44 EST »

I can hardly believe it but I'm pulling for ND for two reasons. I don't like Kiffin at all, and I absolutely HATE bammer! I'm also pulling for Georgia in the SEC Champ game.
Ridge Runner
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 07:03:10 EST »

The ND-USC game has to be, for me, one of the ultimate meteor games. I absolutely hate ND, and then on the other side there's Kiffin. 
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 01:29:15 EST »

two SEC teams in the NC game again. So I guess I have to go with SoCal.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 06:43:29 EST »

I can hardly believe it but I'm pulling for ND for two reasons. I don't like Kiffin at all, and I absolutely HATE bammer! I'm also pulling for Georgia in the SEC Champ game.

Pretty much my POV on all three as well.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: