VTTW Board Index
May 04, 2024, 08:45:20 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gruden to Philly. Is that true?  (Read 2393 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2012, 01:06:47 EST »

Nm

volsboyinsodak
101stDad
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 01:11:41 EST »

There are reports that Philly is very interested in Gruden, but I think we all knew that would probably be the case when they fired Reed.  Gruden has a history with the Eagles organization. 

GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 06:24:40 EST »

I would HATE living in Philly! Went there in the early '80's and got lost (at night) in south Philly. Only place I've ever been that had armed guards in the lot of a gas station! "It really doesn't look as bad as it's reputation." "Go down that street for one block and if you survive, you will leave running", I was told by the clerk! Who in their right mind would pick that place over somewhere like Knoxille?!?!? It's a slow-moving town, but it ain't Philly.

G
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 02:18:36 EST »

No, it isn't. Nothing has happened yet.

Memphisvolunteer
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 04:17:56 EST »

They haven't even fired their current coach yet and people are already saying Gruden is the new coach.....I highly doubt that.  Plus the NFL has a rule that you must interview a minority candidate.
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 04:23:55 EST »

They haven't even fired their current coach yet and people are already saying Gruden is the new coach.....I highly doubt that.  Plus the NFL has a rule that you must interview a minority candidate.
That's oj, Gruden Mania was named our new coach two weeks before Dooley was fired ...

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 04:24:52 EST »

I would HATE living in Philly! Went there in the early '80's and got lost (at night) in south Philly. Only place I've ever been that had armed guards in the lot of a gas station! "It really doesn't look as bad as it's reputation." "Go down that street for one block and if you survive, you will leave running", I was told by the clerk! Who in their right mind would pick that place over somewhere like Knoxille?!?!? It's a slow-moving town, but it ain't Philly.

G

Filthydelphia is kinda rough

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: