VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 01:56:59 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I've figured it out. I was trying to figure out why I am so cynical of all the  (Read 1519 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2015, 08:45:06 EDT »

coaching moves over the last few years. It is Kiffin. At the time I thought he was a good hire and brought some swagger to the program. But when he left suddenly it made me cynical about future hires. I have been critical of a lot of things since he left. I am over it know. I just wondered why I didn't trust any hire they make. So know looking at it, Barnes is a great hire considering the state of the basketball program. I am behind Jones as well. I wouldn't be shocked if we are in the SECC hunt this year. With another recruiting class like the first two, we will definitely compete for it in 2016. Okay, the Kiffin darkness is gone from me. Happy Easter to all!

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: