VTTW Board Index
May 25, 2024, 04:49:49 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the last time the final round of a major wasn't on network TV?  (Read 1758 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2012, 03:42:25 EDT »

Did ABC not want to preempt Earnest Angley or the endless stream of infomercials they usually run on Sunday mornings?

It would be interesting if Tiger and Adam Scott (whose caddy is Steve Williams) ended up paired in a playoff.  But I gotta root for the Nashvillian Brandt Snedeker, even if he is a commode-door.

101stDad
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 05:45:42 EDT »

So, what do you have against The Good Reverend Earnest Angley?  

HEAL!!!!!!

By the way, The Rev. has moved up in status.  He moved his enterprises from Beckley, West Virginia to Akron, Ohio.  

And I don't care what station it is on.  I am just thankful that I don't have to listen to that clown Chris Berman try to do golf. 
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 05:50:22 EDT »

@BDV ha! I agree we have to be for Snedeker as a Tennessean, but I think he is wilting. Love this tournament. It is on my bucket list!
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 05:51:38 EDT »

Lol check Graham McDowell's lie. Take the penalty dood!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: