VTTW Board Index
May 08, 2024, 06:55:21 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow, what a great win by Baltimore over Peyton and the Broncos  (Read 11155 times)
SouthwestFloridaGator
Special Teamer

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2013, 02:50:47 EST »

Incredible to see Peyton Manning throw such a bad interception in overtime. Cost his team the game.  Oh well, maybe next season. But at his age he doesn't have many games left.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 02:54:39 EST »

Go back to your Tebow karma love fest, Gator.  NYJ passed over him to start the 3td string qb so don't even start.
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 02:56:05 EST »

Go back to your Tebow karma love fest, Gator.  NYJ passed over him to start the 3td string qb so don't even start.

The humorous thing to me about the pro-Tebow anti-Peyton joy on the VS is that the win last year they are crowing about is probably the last win Tim Tebow will ever see as a starting QB in the NFL.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 03:00:56 EST »

Great win by Tebow over....uh....yeah....I hear he was in Nashville working out at a high school recently...Jags don't even want him.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 03:02:10 EST »

The humorous thing to me about the pro-Tebow anti-Peyton joy on the VS is that the win last year they are crowing about is probably the last win Tim Tebow will ever see as a starting QB in the NFL.

Yep.  Ludicrous.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 03:04:57 EST »

Yeah, because clearly the guy who couldn't even beat out Mark Freaking Sanchez could've done better this year.  Hope he didn't catch any splinters in his ass.

BTW, I would bet you money that Peyton, even "at his age", STILL has more games left than your boy.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 03:10:31 EST »

Tebow was given no chance and villified at ever step. Peyton was given every advantage and opportunity and was worshipped the entire way and will still probably be voted MVP.

Tebow 1 Peyton 0

Uh, LOL!!!!

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:12:13 EST by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 03:15:10 EST »

I guess I'll be rooting for a Falcons-Texans Super Bowl. Screw the punkass Ravens

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 04:06:44 EST »

I guess I'll be rooting for a Falcons-Texans Super Bowl. Screw the punkass Ravens

I'm all in for the Falcons at this point.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 04:08:21 EST »

Me too, but I don't have much hope that they'll get past Seattle.

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2013, 04:09:40 EST »

Damn right I only care about My Falcons now!

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 04:10:51 EST »

Me too, but I don't have much hope that they'll get past Seattle.

Maybe I'm wrong, but this year feels different.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 04:14:37 EST »

I think the Falcons edge the Seahawks and the 69'ers(I think They edge the Packers)

Creek Walker
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 04:15:46 EST »

The Peyton envy by all the WATB gators is quite humorous.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 04:16:38 EST »

I hope you're right.  Seattle is the one team I didn't want to face.  They're by far the worst matchup for us.  But win this one and IMO it gets a bit easier, crazy as that sounds.  

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 04:16:48 EST »

I guess They still think Danny Wuerffel is better

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 04:21:35 EST »

The revisionist history and ridiculous suspension of logic going on over there makes me wonder if maybe Seth McFarlane was on to something in last week's Family Guy.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vb9Zl1boJCY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vb9Zl1boJCY</a>

Creek Walker
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 04:25:52 EST »

Seriously. I just read the VS for kicks and grins and sat here laughing until I cried. If these guys had the ability to separate themselves from their emotions and step back and look at it, they would realize how hilarious they are.

Oh, and then you have the gall to go to the other board and make a smack post about their QB, one of the top 5 NFL QBs of all time, vs. your QB, who has been dumped by every team that has ever signed him. LOL!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 04:54:54 EST »

Seriously. I just read the VS for kicks and grins and sat here laughing until I cried. If these guys had the ability to separate themselves from their emotions and step back and look at it, they would realize how hilarious they are.

Oh, and then you have the gall to go to the other board and make a smack post about their QB, one of the top 5 NFL QBs of all time, vs. your QB, who has been dumped by every team that has ever signed him. LOL!

I've posted this before, and I don't feel like going back and compiling the numbers again.  But by any measure you can think of- completions, yards, TDs, wins, QBR, postseason success, you name it- PM has accomplished more in the NFL than every QB who has ever played at UF, combined.  And there have been about a dozen of them. 

And yet still they yap it up over there.  I mean, seriously- there are special schools for people like that.

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 04:57:10 EST »

I've posted this before, and I don't feel like going back and compiling the numbers again.  But by any measure you can think of- completions, yards, TDs, wins, QBR, postseason success, you name it- PM has accomplished more in the NFL than every QB who has ever played at UF, combined.  And there have been about a dozen of them. 

And yet still they yap it up over there.  I mean, seriously- there are special schools for people like that.
& they ride the short bus to get there ...

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 04:59:46 EST »

How does this ball game equate to Peyton losing to the crocs??? These idiots might take a page from Tebow's book and learn some class....just sayin
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 05:04:16 EST »

How does this ball game equate to Peyton losing to the crocs??? These idiots might take a page from Tebow's book and learn some class....just sayin

That's all they have.  Might as well inscribe "He never beat UF" on his bust in Canton.  But even if they do, you know what?  HE'LL STILL HAVE A BUST IN CANTON.  The only way their guy gets in is by purchasing a ticket.

Quasi EVol
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 05:44:07 EST »

Incredible to see Peyton Manning throw such a bad interception in overtime. Cost his team the game.  Oh well, maybe next season. But at his age he doesn't have many games left.

He stunk it up like Grossman did against him in the Super Bowl.  Maybe Peyton will let him lick his Lombardi Trophy.  Grossman's younger than Peyton but that'll be as close as he gets to one.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 06:50:38 EST »

Great win by Tebow over....uh....yeah....I hear he was in Nashville working out at a high school recently...Jags don't even want him.

Tebow will be playing for the CFL when He figures out nobody wants Him as a QB in the NFL

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 07:07:28 EST »

well looks like the OP got what he wanted in his troll post

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: