VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 09:57:21 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New commitment - Trent Taylor  (Read 2273 times)
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2011, 03:58:22 EDT »

4 star DE. Former Miami commitment.

10EC
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 04:24:36 EDT »

4 star DE. Former Miami commitment.

NICE!!!!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 07:30:26 EDT »

Outstanding!  And what we need.  Maybe he can contribute next season.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
3beans
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 12:04:46 EDT »

Terrific!!!  This guy sounds like he has great potential.  I do hope we can get back to the days when we had 300 lb DTs that run a sub 5 40s.  I remember one coaches lament many years ago about how can you play a team that has DT's that run faster than your running backs.  Hopefully we will soon be back at that level.

I'm am very please with the defense so far this season.  Even with the loss of JJ and the inexperience a LB the D has fought hard in every game.  I expect them to get better as the season progresses because they are on a very steep learning curve.  The only dark cloud is that the opposition is about to take a major step up.  These young guys held the gators on the goal line once and almost did it twice.  That is OUTSTANDING!  We are out sized across the front but we do battle. 

The holes on this team are being plugged one by one.  It's exciting to watch.  Pretty soon we will be making some real noise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: