VTTW Board Index
May 10, 2024, 05:07:13 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all these people really from South Carolina?!?  (Read 5651 times)
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2013, 08:41:58 EDT »

Everywhere I look, there is the palmetto tree and crescent logo on cars.  I may be wrong, but I think many just like the looks of it and don't realize it's the SC logomajiggy.

BTW, I'm in East Tennessee.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:49:13 EDT by Stogie Vol » Logged
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 08:49:36 EDT »

Everywhere I look, there is the palmetto tree and crescent logo on cars.  I may be wrong, but I think many just like the looks of it and don't realize it's the SC logomajiggy.

We're everywhere.

I don't know why anyone else would be showing the colors. Are there Palmetto trees in Tennessee? Maybe they think it's an outhouse logo. 
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 09:07:16 EDT »

It must be time to fumigate again.
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 01:55:18 EDT »

We've told them how great Tennessee is, now they're all moving there.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 02:07:13 EDT »

Everywhere I look, there is the palmetto tree and crescent logo on cars.  I may be wrong, but I think many just like the looks of it and don't realize it's the SC logomajiggy.

BTW, I'm in East Tennessee.

Seems to be the hip thing...  kind of like "Salt Life" stickers on cars, yeah, salt life in East TN.

That or maybe folks are clinging to summer vacation anyway they can.

When I go to Myrtle Beach in a few weeks I'll try to remember to bring you back a sticker.   
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 02:48:50 EDT »

Seems to be the hip thing...  kind of like "Salt Life" stickers on cars, yeah, salt life in East TN.

When I go to Myrtle Beach in a few weeks I'll try to remember to bring you back a sticker.   

Here's a funny one I saw the other day...

Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 02:58:00 EDT »

Bring me back two...
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 02:58:30 EDT »

Here's a funny one I saw the other day...

I need that.
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 03:12:17 EDT »

We've told them how great Tennessee is, now they're all moving there.

We have erected Road Blocks and will be inspecting for droner rejects and marking them RTS (Return To Sender)!!!!!

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

101stDad
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 03:22:41 EDT »

With the exception of the part of the state located around the sewer that they call Lake Hartwell, I find South Carolina to be a genuinely nice state to be in.  It's one of the few other states that I would consider living in. 

Love the South Carolina coast.   Myrtle Beach in the summer is way too crowded, but other than those 3 months it is a delightful place to visit, and especially if one is a golfer. 

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2013, 04:21:27 EDT »

Love the South Carolina coast.   Myrtle Beach in the summer is way too crowded, but other than those 3 months it is a delightful place to visit, and especially if one is a golfer. 

Jethro
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2013, 09:04:39 EDT »

With the exception of the part of the state located around the sewer that they call Lake Hartwell, I find South Carolina to be a genuinely nice state to be in.  It's one of the few other states that I would consider living in. 

South Carolina:  Too small to be a state, too big to be a lunatic asylum.     Herb, you just like the state because that's where Kleimpsen is located.   
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 02:30:29 EDT »

South Carolina:  Too small to be a state, too big to be a lunatic asylum.     Herb, you just like the state because that's where Kleimpsen is located.   

Ewwww that'sa gonna leave a mark!!!!!!        

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

101stDad
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 02:52:41 EDT »

Said the rooster who lives in Tar Hell country .............
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: