VTTW Board Index
May 10, 2024, 08:36:49 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New UT autograph policy  (Read 1210 times)
Creek Walker
« on: August 22, 2013, 07:04:34 EDT »

If you're wanting to get an autograph for your kid, good luck...

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2013/aug/21/in-wake-of-manziel-saga-ut-rewrites-autograph/

Disappointing, but probably an unfortunate necessity in today's world. But apparently not all players are adhering to it. I saw several players signing gloves and other memorabilia after Saturday's scrimmage.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 02:43:39 EDT »

Sigh.  In 1997, we were living in Woodmeade South apartments in South Knoxville, which is right down the road from College Park, where Peyton Manning and Chad Clifton called home.  You could leave any item you wanted on their doorstep along with a batch of homemade cookies as bribe, and come back the next day and it would be sitting there autographed, ready for you to pick up.  That's how I got my Peyton-autographed mini-helmet.  I guess that wouldn't fly today.  Come to think of it, leaving them cookies probably broke NCAA rules.   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: