VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 06:44:10 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dave Hart will appear ......  (Read 4382 times)
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2016, 10:45:05 EST »

Press conference tomorrow at 1. 

Nobody has a clue what it is about. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 10:57:43 EST »

Press conference tomorrow at 1. 

Nobody has a clue what it is about. 

A new hope?

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 11:03:47 EST »

I just hope they get to the truth and get all this behind us. Vols just can't seem to get any breaks since seasons end. I just pray for no issues going into the season. Hate to have cloud last through the summer.

volsboyinsodak
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 11:14:44 EST »

A new hope?

A date of resignation would be nice .....................

Go Army - Beat Navy!
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 11:23:24 EST »

I just hope they get to the truth and get all this behind us. Vols just can't seem to get any breaks since seasons end. I just pray for no issues going into the season. Hate to have cloud last through the summer.
Speaking of breaks
When are you going to break in a new pony?

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 12:08:08 EST »

Speaking of breaks
When are you going to break in a new pony?
As soon as people quit making excuses. If the shoot fits. Why shouldn't we demand better? I reserve judgment until it is all done. Why do you care? Ignore my posts. I have a right to my opinions. You beat the same dead horse about my dead horse. What's the difference?

volsboyinsodak
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 11:07:46 EST »

As soon as people quit making excuses. If the shoot fits. Why shouldn't we demand better? I reserve judgment until it is all done. Why do you care? Ignore my posts. I have a right to my opinions. You beat the same dead horse about my dead horse. What's the difference?
In that case you are going to die a bitter old man with few friends ...

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 06:12:55 EST »

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
tshadow
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2016, 05:13:14 EST »

I have not seen any excuses. I don't think I am missing the gist of this conflict which predates the present woes heaped upon Ut. Your camels back was broken before this present dustup where CBJ was concerned and I can't help but feel the tension as you all but prevent yourself from illegitimately saying "I told you so". I don't see you reserving judgment on the matter. You are correct that everyone has a right to their opinion but if they want to keep an opinion,  ignorant of the facts, the best way to do that is to keep it to ones self. A responsible listener does not just accept the things they are told but questions the veracity of ideas and opinions to which they are subjected. It is a valid assumption that since you have already deemed CBJ a failure while others have not that this present situation would accumulate upon your previous sense to rid Ut of him while you never convinced everyone else of his football incompetence. Before we judge a situation we need to be sure of our own process leading to our conclusions. For whatever reason he is being accused and I think for a very specific moment in time in which he had to take action before he knew the facts because he has not just one students welfare to consider but over a hundred students he is directly responsible for... I can be wrong... I was not there... but there are a lot of others who weren't there who are speaking as though they were. People are hardly ever logical in forming their opinions. I'm trying to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: