VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 05:17:15 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks for the great discussions today folks! :-)  (Read 1758 times)
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2012, 01:29:55 EST »

I just hope Hart does not end up paying a Maine lobster price for another fried shrimp platter coach...Mercedes price for a Hyundai coach...Dom Pérignon price for a Budweiser coach...well, I think you get the point. 
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 02:55:30 EST »

And the best part is we have 14 more days (or more) to have the same discussion. 

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 02:57:58 EST »

I just hope Hart does not end up paying a Maine lobster price for another fried shrimp platter coach...Mercedes price for a Hyundai coach...Dom Pérignon price for a Budweiser coach...well, I think you get the point. 

Time will tell, but hope springs eternal, as they say. If they've not learned that lesson by now, heaven help us! Of course what Hart said today about formal & informal contacts was necessary for our integrity, and for his deniability. All it really means is that he can now move forward. It doesn't mean that things haven't been moving forward by other parties. Irregardless of all that, we've just entered one of the most exilarating , and crucial of times for Big Orange Football! Bring it on!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 03:54:24 EST »

However it goes it probably cant get any worse.  Maybe that will be dooleys legacy. To be so bad as to remove any doubt of that we can do better and so avoid years of mediocrity. And hopefully to go to the right extreme after spending too long at the bad extreme.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: