VTTW Board Index
May 12, 2024, 10:20:44 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So I haven't had any processed food since last Sunday  (Read 2879 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2011, 03:42:24 EST »

I'm on a 28 day fat incineration plan between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I had lost 28 pounds net in the last year but I've gained 9 since the beginning of the summer so I wanted to get a jump start on the new year. I figured, what better time to do it than between Thanksgiving and Christmas?

Since the Wednesday before Thanksgiving I have lost 13 pounds. I haven't felt great this week with the calorie changes and supplements, but today for the first time I feel pretty darn good. It's probably because I get to eat whatever I want tomorrow. 

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 04:31:56 EST »

You got a link for this plan? Oh, and good job!
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 07:18:24 EST »

Unfortunately no link. This is something my trainer designed, originally for the Biggest Loser contestants he trains. He is going to market it at some point so I don't feel right giving specifics. He will call it MaxQ when he markets (i think).

The general gist is one "eat anything you want" day followed by a day when you fast completely followed by 5 days when you consume all your calories in mass within 90 minutes of waking. There is a muscle building supplement you take in mass quantities all but the "cheat" day. The amount of calories you get and amount of supplement you take is based on your weight and lean body mass.

Oh and you get your ass kicked in the gym at least 5 days of the week... 45 minutes, all out, to the tune of 800 to 1200 calorie burn.

Sounds fun, no? It's only the first part of his system but it's designed to scare the fat off of you, in his words.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 12:07:57 EST »

Is he taking new customers and/or does he do it remotely?  Sounds good to me. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 12:47:33 EST »

I googled "MaxQ fitness", but Came up with a Tampa Bay based company. When he gets it published, give us a heads up, plzkthx.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 01:33:38 EST »

Is he taking new customers and/or does he do it remotely?  Sounds good to me. 

If/when he publishes it, you will be able to buy it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: