VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 02:52:35 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heard that Tim Mcgee tweeted  (Read 1721 times)
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2012, 06:58:27 EST »

Heard that Tim McGee tweeted that Butch Jones to UT was a done deal. If so, a disaster for us in my opinion. Some other items that make me wonder about the state of this program.   
 Hart was at the athletic dept Christmas party tonight while Jones was supposedly being offered....how does that work? We also heard that Cheek, not Hart, talked with Charlie Strong for a short visit....what's up with that? A lot of things just aren't adding up for me in all this, but then things haven't added up for a while. If Hart has really been the screw up behind failure after failure in all this, then his gross incompetence is beyond belief, and he should be shown the door. This program is on life support, and badly needed this hire to be a sure thing home run. Will we, or our kids, ever see the magnificence that once was true UT football?
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 07:05:44 EST »

Lousy hire if true! If Jones doesn't work out(again if true)Athletic Director will be the next position to be filled

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
RipleyVol12
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 07:06:47 EST »

Hire Kirby Smart!!!

GO VOLS!   
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 07:16:41 EST »

Hire Kirby Smart!!!

GO VOLS!   

I'd rather have Kliff Kingsbury as Coach,if Tennessee is going to get an assistant

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: