VTTW Board Index
May 17, 2024, 05:54:28 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can this team win out the rest of the season?  (Read 478 times)
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2023, 05:45:58 EDT »

I know that is a crazy question, but we looked pretty good in that first half last Saturday.  Milton played as good as I have seen him play, but he is still staring down his primary 90% of the time.  And of course, Bama was not playing at 100% that first half.  As we all know, Bammer came out hitting on all cylinders after the break and the wheels just came off for the Big Orange. 

Can we capture that first half magic and finish out unbeaten?  UK and Mizzou on the road will be a challenge.  I think we can give UGa a game since it is in Neyland.  I guess it all hinges on this weekend.  If we can get our damn head on straight for 4 quarters and our coaches can do their damn job, we could go up to Lex and blow them right off of the artificial bluegrass.  A big win, complete game here would be a huge shot of confidence in the arm....It's a big game this weekend which will determine the outcome of the whole season, IMO.

However, KY is dang good this year.  They have struggled in October though.  I sorta see this as a close game, decided in the final 5 minutes.  Lose this one and say hello to a disappointing 7-5 campaign.

I hope I am wrong and we blow them the fizzle out. 

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 06:49:18 EDT »

Even if they could, I?m beginning to think the SEC won?t allow it.

Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 07:25:22 EDT »

Ya gotta luv how they review the spot when its initially ruled that we got the first down, but they won't review the spot when it's ruled we didn't get the first down - on the very next freaking play!  That pretty much says it all

Jedi Master
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2023, 09:20:22 EDT »

UGA won't allow it.   

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2023, 09:44:20 EDT »

No....we will not win out unless a miracle happens. IMO 9-3 on the high end and 8-4 very very possible.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2023, 08:13:29 EDT »

No....we will not win out unless a miracle happens. IMO 9-3 on the high end and 8-4 very very possible.

My thoughts also....but anything can happen.  Uga TE out for the season. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: