VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 11:35:14 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas is leading OK..  (Read 3985 times)
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2013, 07:38:58 EDT »

They have moved up to #9 in the Polls!
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 08:57:49 EDT »

Not only are the Longwhorns leading Oklahoma, they are now officially kicking Oklahoma's ass. 

So, has Mack Brown gone a long way in saving his job today? 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 09:07:23 EDT »

This could be called  "the coaches past their prime" game. No one has done less with more than Brown, and Stoops has become complacent. Needs to worry about his own team more than trying to diss the SEC as he did recently.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 09:04:40 EDT »

Not only are the Longwhorns leading Oklahoma, they are now officially kicking Oklahoma's ass. 

So, has Mack Brown gone a long way in saving his job today? 

I hope so...if so, faux UT will continue it's current run of suckage   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 10:12:01 EDT »

I hope so...if so, faux UT will continue it's current run of suckage   

Absolutely correct. I don't want him to be fired. I don't think Texas will ever regain its prominence under Mack Brown.
Creek Walker
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 10:19:46 EDT »

Absolutely correct. I don't want him to be fired. I don't think Texas will ever regain its prominence under Mack Brown.

Lisping Lou Holtz went on and on yesterday about why Mack should not be fired. I laughed out loud at his reasoning, but I too hope that Mack holds on for a while longer...just to prevent Texas from being in the national title conversation.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 10:25:45 EDT »

Lisping Lou Holtz went on and on yesterday about why Mack should not be fired. I laughed out loud at his reasoning, but I too hope that Mack holds on for a while longer...just to prevent Texas from being in the national title conversation.

But what if they were to meet Saban's price?  If Texas is in national title contention at bammer's expense, I'll take that deal 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 11:52:08 EDT »

But what if they were to meet Saban's price?  If Texas is in national title contention at bammer's expense, I'll take that deal 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

Hell yes, especially if by some miracle we send him out with a loss this year. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Creek Walker
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 12:01:22 EDT »

Obviously if Saban is willing to go to Texas, I'll drive down and help Mack pack his bags to leave, then drive back to Tuscaloosa and help Saban pack his. 
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2013, 12:59:22 EDT »

Obviously if Saban is willing to go to Texas, I'll drive down and help Mack pack his bags to leave, then drive back to Tuscaloosa and help Saban pack his. 
[/quote

Tennessee Luck: Saban goes to Texas.....Texas comes into the SEC and Slime puts them in the East.

I can see it happening

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: