VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 01:22:05 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And here we go...........  (Read 2595 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2013, 05:45:45 EST »

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2013/nick-saban-texas-job/
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 05:54:35 EST »

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9933026/agent-says-nick-saban-alabama-crimson-tide-coach-facing-pressure
Creek Walker
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 06:33:01 EST »

So ol' Jimmy confirms what everyone has speculated anyway. It's too bad Texas suddenly rediscovered its winning ways, or this could get very interesting. Heck, it might get interesting anyway, because if the Texas faithful wrap their minds around the idea that they could have Saban, the natives are gonna be getting mighty restless in Austin . . . and even a Big 12 title might not satisfy them. Pass the popcorn, momma, it's gonna be a fun December. 
Screaming Eagle Dad
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 03:08:09 EST »

Ha! When I first read the thread title "And here we go" the first thing that entered my mind was The Joker uttering those words in the Batman movie. LOL!!! Come to think of it, I'm not sure who the Joker is in this situation, Saban, Sexton.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 03:29:43 EST »

Ha! When I first read the thread title "And here we go" the first thing that entered my mind was The Joker uttering those words in the Batman movie. LOL!!! Come to think of it, I'm not sure who the Joker is in this situation, Saban, Sexton.

LOL.  When I see the header "And here we go" on a UT sports message board, I can think of any number of meanings, almost all of them negative.  To wit:

-Jalen Hurd admits to accepting illegal benefits from UT boosters and has now committed to bammer
-Tee Martin claims Peyton Manning bullied him and used racial slurs while both were at UT
-Bruce Pearl has accepted a job as Calipari's assistant, and is now UK's coach in waiting
-POTSMB is working up a "Tribute to The Black Eyed Peas" for Saturday's halftime show
-Butch Jones diagnosed with Alzheimer's

So imagine my surprise when I opened up the post and saw that it was actually good news. 

EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 03:45:50 EST »

The funniest part was all the Alabummers going off on the Vol that posted a comment.  I detect insecurity rearing itself in Bummerland.....

Row Tahd

LOL  (ask BDV about it)

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: