VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 06:43:17 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CFB in Spring of 2021?  (Read 1472 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2020, 05:33:30 EDT »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/2020-college-football-season-reportedly-could-be-played-in-spring-2021/ar-BB12c8Gg?li=BBnba9I
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 04:59:19 EDT »

What a crazy world we live in. Don't realize how much we miss sports until they're gone. Hope everyone stays healthy. My office partner's son tested positive for the virus yesterday. He lives in North Dakota so we haven't had contact. Sadly he lives with his 80 year old grandpa. Hope it turns out favorable.

volsboyinsodak
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 07:31:08 EDT »

Now they’re talking about moving the Masters to November. Augusta with fall colors in place of spring blooms would be interesting.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 07:35:51 EDT »

Now they’re talking about moving the Masters to November. Augusta with fall colors in place of spring blooms would be interesting.

If it were to go down that way the Sat of the Masters would be the same day as UT playing at UGA.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 08:08:24 EDT »

What a crazy world we live in. Don't realize how much we miss sports until they're gone. Hope everyone stays healthy. My office partner's son tested positive for the virus yesterday. He lives in North Dakota so we haven't had contact. Sadly he lives with his 80 year old grandpa. Hope it turns out favorable.

Honestly I don't miss sports at all.  Granted, there isn't much going on this time of year except NBA and MLB, and I don't really care much for either, but I'm not even that concerned about football this fall.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Jedi Master
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 04:37:06 EDT »

If it were to go down that way the Sat of the Masters would be the same day as UT playing at UGA.

Yes.  The Masters is now tentatively scheduled to be played November 12-15th.  UGA-UT is scheduled to be played November 14th.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: