VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 08:21:17 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: With McRae and Golden playing like this  (Read 1687 times)
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2013, 11:23:32 EDT »

there are very few teams we would have beaten. This is terrible. We were lucky enough to get some losses that help us today but I'm not at all confident we get in with this loss.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Jean Voljean
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 11:28:10 EDT »

Hope.  The refuge for those who didn't do.
Creek Walker
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 11:32:02 EDT »

Just a truly awful performance. UT was out-coached and out-played today. UT deserves a berth in the NCAAT but if USM beats Memphis tomorrow or if Bama beats Florida, it's over. It may be over anyway, but if Boise or MTSU gets a bid over UT, that's a freakin' joke. Especially MTSU.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 11:49:19 EDT »

Yeah it's kind of iffy now, but I think we squeak in.  I guess we will see.

I knew that if bammer showed up and played to potential they could beat us and they did.   We still could have won with better execution.  At least we didn't get blown out.  There are no moral victories, but a blowout would definitely have hurt us worse with the Committee IMO.  Perception matters.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: