VTTW Board Index
May 21, 2024, 08:08:51 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else watch The Mandalorian finale yet?  (Read 1696 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2020, 03:28:18 EST »

This is the best Star Wars has been since Empire.

10EC
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 12:24:02 EST »

This is the best Star Wars has been since Empire.

It was just excellent....  as long as these writers are writing.  Why can’t the movies be this good?
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 03:10:38 EST »

It was just excellent....  as long as these writers are writing.  Why can’t the movies be this good?

Yeah. In typical Disney fashion, they just announced several new SW spin-off series coming in the next couple years. I worry that they’ll break up this creative team and dedicate some of them to these other projects, watering down the whole operation. Just like what happened with The Walking Dead.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2020, 07:39:03 EST »

The movies were killed by an overdedication to diworsity in the cast and writing staff.  It was more important to be politically correct than have a good movie.  The SJWs were storming that bastion of white male partriarchy, the sci fi movie franchise. Yay! 

For some reason the Mandolorian slipped under the radar.  Or so I have heard. I refuse to get Disney streaming.   :naughty:fizzle the mouse and it's stupid anti-American, PC-loving, sexual-deviant promoting "culture".   

@BDV  Walking Dead was good?  I never thought so, other than the violence.  Take away the zombie-killing scenes and it's a complete pile of crap. IMO.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2020, 07:48:51 EST »

The movies were killed by an overdedication to diworsity in the cast and writing staff.  It was more important to be politically correct than have a good movie.  The SJWs were storming that bastion of white male partriarchy, the sci fi movie franchise. Yay! 

For some reason the Mandolorian slipped under the radar.  Or so I have heard. I refuse to get Disney streaming.   :naughty:fizzle the mouse and it's stupid anti-American, PC-loving, sexual-deviant promoting "culture".   

@BDV  Walking Dead was good?  I never thought so, other than the violence.  Take away the zombie-killing scenes and it's a complete pile of crap. IMO.   

Just get a Fire Stick. You can jailbreak it and watch via some, uh, legally dubious apps.

And yes, I would consider the first 4-ish seasons of TWD to be as good as most anything to come out in the last decade. Then it began its long, slow decline.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2020, 08:29:53 EST »

Oh btw, one of the main supporting characters on The Mandalorian is a badass woman. So the SJW fangirls were all "SLAY KWEEN!!! GRLPWR!!!!". Except Gina Carano, the the actress (and former MMA fighter) who plays her, turned out to be (GASP!) a conservative. Now they're trying to get her cancelled.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2020, 10:53:04 EST »

Oh btw, one of the main supporting characters on The Mandalorian is a badass woman. So the SJW fangirls were all "SLAY KWEEN!!! GRLPWR!!!!". Except Gina Carano, the the actress (and former MMA fighter) who plays her, turned out to be (GASP!) a conservative. Now they're trying to get her cancelled.

That's hilarious!   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2020, 01:49:43 EST »

Just watched the finale today.  Superb!
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2020, 06:37:10 EST »

The finale was amazing.  The ending where Jar Jar was revealed to be baby Yoda’s father brought tears to my eyes!

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2020, 06:43:52 EST »

The finale was amazing.  The ending where Jar Jar was revealed to be baby Yoda’s father brought tears to my eyes!

lol.  That's a joke, right? 

Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2020, 06:46:03 EST »

lol.  That's a joke, right? 

Dang, I shoulda led with. *** SPOILER ALERT *** 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: