VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 11:27:25 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Way off topic  (Read 2688 times)
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2012, 08:45:11 EDT »

On July 2nd a young woman's burning body was found in my hometown just 10 miles from my parents' home.  It turned out to be the daughter of a girl I went to high school with.  They have DNA evidence linking the rape and murder to a convicted felon and husband of the friend of the victim.  No murder charges have been filed - they are still waiting on evidence.  The suspect is in jail for felony possession of a fire arm. He has 21 felony convictions and has escaped custody more than once.  His wife was once his jailer and got pregnant when he was under her supervision.  He has harassed the family of the victim in the weeks following the murder.  He had a hearing today on the weapons charge and his bail was reduced from 500k to 100k.  The victim's mother is the strongest person I have ever known. She talks about peace and love and prays for his children. So...one very sad story with two faces - one pure evil and the other pure grace.

You can Google Megan Sharpton if you are interested in following the case.
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 03:25:43 EDT »

Why in the world would they reduce his bail?  This animal belongs behind bars, no I take that back, he belongs on a table, strapped down with a needle in his arm.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 08:59:22 EDT »

Reducing his bail makes no sense at all.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 01:38:10 EDT »

Reducing his bail makes no sense at all.   

Makes no damn sense! Appears he may have some "connections". I will never understand the evil in the world! :(
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 04:08:40 EDT »

He would be found dead outside his house with a bullet in his head if he did this to my family and made bail
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 11:57:06 EDT »

The "normal" bail for felony possession of a weapon is 100k.  This whole case is bizarre.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: