VTTW Board Index
May 07, 2024, 01:41:12 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking ahead a little...  (Read 5236 times)
japanvol
Special Teamer

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2013, 10:40:42 EDT »

If Missouri beats USCe next week there is a good chance they could have close to a top 5 ranking by the time UT visits on Nov 2. Did anybody watch their game against Fla today? I wasn't expecting them to score more than 20 vs Florida's defense, and the 300 yards rushing was also surprising. Did Fla's defense lay an egg or is Missouri that good? When Franklin went down with an injury I thought the Vols would have a 50-50 shot at winning this game. Even with the great win today I think the chances of a win at Missouri are now more like 30%.
Thoughts?
japanvol
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 09:35:13 EDT »

Missouri is #5 in the new poll, Auburn is #11. Both will be favored in every game until the Vols play them. This year's schedule has to be the most difficult any team has ever played. That being said I still think there's a 50 percent chance UT knocks off either Mizzou or Aub.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 10:27:41 EDT »

Florida's D is beat up pretty bad.  Hard to say how much of it was due to that.  The 300 yards rushing is downright frightening.  It's a tough road, but a bit easier each week.

I think SC might take Missouri.  I guess we will see.  I agree UT has a great chance to beat Missouri and especially Auburn at home.

in the meantime...Buck Fama!

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: