VTTW Board Index
May 18, 2024, 04:12:51 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did I hear them say that bammer has several players who bench over 600 lbs?  (Read 1762 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2013, 03:46:40 EST »

Uh, Greg Anderson on line one.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 04:20:32 EST »

Yeah, you gotta wonder.  LOL!

Lance Armstrong called...he wants his bottle back.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Memphisvolunteer
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 03:55:17 EST »

I haven't wondered how they do it.  I have joked and said they are using HGH, but who knows.  They just look so much bigger than anyone else.  Ever great school has a good S & C program, so I don't get the difference in how bama looks vs how other teams look.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 04:04:41 EST »

I haven't wondered how they do it.  I have joked and said they are using HGH, but who knows.  They just look so much bigger than anyone else.  Ever great school has a good S & C program, so I don't get the difference in how bama looks vs how other teams look.

All I know is that even when we had a roster full of SEC caliber players (which we obviously do NOT right now), we only had maybe one or two guys on the roster who could bench FIVE hundred pounds.  And they have "several" who can bench six?  Hmm.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: