VTTW Board Index
May 10, 2024, 05:14:24 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has there been any mass suicides at UGa after the Gurley situation. I think they  (Read 1596 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2014, 11:11:12 EDT »

should play him until proven guilty. What competitive advantage did UGa get from his actions? Johnny Football and Cam didn't miss much action during their incidents.

volsboyinsodak
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 11:53:31 EDT »

There was never any video evidence of Johnny Football taking money or any evidence about Cam (a lot of assumptions, but no proof). Allegedly, there is a video of Gurley trading money for signatures. That is a big difference. Gurley was caught red-handed.

NCAA rules mandate Georgia suspend Gurley. I just am not sure there is time enough to make an appeal and what it could be based on if there is video evidence. Gurley gone and Georgia is burnt toast without him as they are down to one semi-proven RB.

Ain't karma a bitch!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: