VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 02:55:54 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bob Kesling has to go  (Read 2868 times)
Creek Walker
« on: November 11, 2018, 07:54:08 EST »

I spent a lot of years defending Kesling because he got a bad rap just because he wasn’t John Ward. But he is beyond bad now. I listened to part of the second half on the radio last night and listened to part of the Auburn game earlier in the season. He is completely disinterested, there’s no enthusiasm, no descriptive effort...it’s a very juvenile effort. I know no one cares about radio anymore so it doesn’t get talked about much but my gosh he has become a very bad play by play guy.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 08:49:36 EST »

He has spotters and still gets a lot wrong.....He called the Hail Mary yesterday for Jennings. I know he's a VFL and loves what he does but it's time for somebody else. IMO, Bob is better at calling basketball.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 09:27:11 EST »

Sec network again covered itself in  glory. On our first TD, Jordan caught a long pass at the two. The annuncers kept saying it was wood-anderson even though on the replay you could clearly see the name jordan on the jersy. I mean I'll cut them some slack for mistaking a four for a nine, but you could see the name. Very annoying.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 12:04:15 EST by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 09:57:03 EST »

Sec network again covered itself i  glory. On our first TD, Jordan caught a long pass at the two. The annuncers kept saying it was wood-anderson even though on the replay you could clearly see the name jordan on the jersy. I mean I'll cut them some slack for mistaking a four for a nine, but you could see the name. Very annoying.

SECN games are basically just a rebranding of the old JP Game of the Week. If we want our games on bigger outlets with better announcers, we need to win more.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 12:05:57 EST »

SECN games are basically just a rebranding of the old JP Game of the Week. If we want our games on bigger outlets with better announcers, we need to win more.

Its more than that, its every single game now. I get it but they could do better with some random fans pulled from the stands IMO.  
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 04:57:31 EST by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 12:43:40 EST »

I have no idea about the second half, but the first half was dizzying when I listened.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 02:27:37 EST »

I still to this day wear a headset in Neyland.  He somehow has not improved in all these years.
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2018, 07:45:01 EST »

I still to this day wear a headset in Neyland.  He somehow has not improved in all these years.
I stopped this year - he has gotten WORSE, if that was possible

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2018, 08:30:49 EST »

Harys Parrellson

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2018, 05:26:37 EST »

I stopped this year - he has gotten WORSE, if that was possible

Well my battery died in the 4th quarter.. I didn't necessarily care.   
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018, 05:40:47 EST »

what a turn of events
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2018, 07:20:16 EST »

Never cared for him.. Kesling couldn't walk one step in John Ward's shoes. Every time he says TENNESSEE and it sounds like Tullassee makes me wanna puke
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2018, 08:00:05 EST »

On the Pruitt show he called Snell... Schnell. The catch by Callaway he described it as being "batted around in the endzone"....that ball belonged to Callaway from the time his hands touched it, it was never in doubt. He SUCKS!          
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: