VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 12:35:16 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update please!  (Read 1361 times)
Creek Walker
« on: February 06, 2013, 03:45:38 EST »

I've followed recruiting less this year than at any point in my adult life. Plus I slept until 9:30 because I was up late last night.  So someone tell me who's still on our board that we're awaiting announcements from and who signed elsewhere.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 03:47:56 EST »

I've followed recruiting less this year than at any point in my adult life. Plus I slept until 9:30 because I was up late last night.  So someone tell me who's still on our board that we're awaiting announcements from and who signed elsewhere.

Bell and Dobbs are the two I was giddy about going into today and it looks like we've landed both.

Boyd, receiver who originally committed to Pitt, is the one that guys seem to be still on the edge of their seat about.. even though we've got a whole slew of WR's signed already.  I'd love to get Ford, but the vibes don't seem so good.
Creek Walker
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 03:49:41 EST »

I must be really out of the loop. I was surprised by the Dobbs announcement; didn't know that was a possibility.

I gotta renew by VQ subscription. Unless TRO will hire a couple of recruiting analysts to keep us up to date around here. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: