VTTW Board Index
May 17, 2024, 07:44:03 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eric Gray transferring BACK to the big orange?????  (Read 450 times)
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2022, 08:57:26 EDT »

....I guess the rumors are out there.  Any substance to this chatter?

Cobbvol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 11:48:56 EDT »

I am guessing that if he has already transferred once that he needs to be a grad transfer to play immediately, otherwise he will have to sit out a year. I would take him as he fits this offense very well with his rushing and receiving abilities out of the backfield.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 12:24:20 EDT »

There was a lot of grumbling and attacks on him (and me) when I posted some of his stats last year on VN.  If memory serves me, he was a complete dud at OU.

Anyway my point is, is there a significant portion of our fanbase that is butt hurt that he left and don't want him back?

Or more likely is that they bitched about him last year but now love him again. 

I'd take him back.  But wasn't he one of the major payees, and that's why he left? That's what the rumors said.

If so, I would not want him back with the NCAA reaction still pending. Just not a good idea.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: